Thursday, August 30, 2012

When the UPS Man Brought Me a Date (or Two)

I received a package on Tuesday. It's an exciting package because it means I'm about to get really serious with BEWARE THE WILD again. It was a package of notes and treats from Editor π and Co.

Would you like to see? (click for close-up)


It's almost too much excitement for one photo to contain.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with a few thousand words, a few awkward metaphors, a few new scenes... YES, I'm going to be busy for a while.

Ciao, y'all.

6 comments:

  1. I am insanely jealous of the Prophecy ARC :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for it. It'll be a post-revision treat!

      Delete
  2. Dude, I totally commented earlier today - all "ooo" and stuff. Blogger ate my comment! *shakes fist*

    Anyway...ooo and stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hooo hoo! That is one hell of a care package! Out-freakin-standing!!!

    ReplyDelete