Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The First Signal

Hello, Blogger!

This, being my first official post in the Blogger blog-iverse, should contain a few official and poignant things about me and about this blog.  So!  I could say that I'm a Sagittarius sun with a Cancer moon and a Gemini rising, or I could say that I'm an E/I(seriously, split down the middle)NFP, or I could tell you that if I were a Tarot Card (or a character in BONES), I'd be Temperance.

Or I could tell you that last Sunday I got stuck on my rooftop for an hour because I was so determined to get up there, that I didn't think about how I was going to get down.  I learned many lessons from this experience, the most important of which is, never sky dive alone.

And that pretty much sums me up.

It's taken me a Very Long Time to start up this whole blogger business, because I'm in love with threaded comments.  But, with a little help from other savvy writers and bloggers, I've learned that this is possible to do here and so I'm giving it a shot.

So, welcome!  (And thanks for having me.)

Cheers,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment